Manila Room Assignments-June & July (NLE) Nursing Licensure Exam officially released by the PRC.
June & July 2012 Nursing Licensure Exam will be held in the cities of Angeles, Baguio, Cabanatuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao,
Iloilo, Laoag, La Union, Legazpi, Lucenan, Manila, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga Testing Center on June 30 to July 1, 2012.
For the moment, while waiting for the day of examination, try reading our suggested article below.
June & July 2012 Nursing Board Exam Practice Test
Tips for Nursing Board Exam
Lastly the best way to keep yourself updated, is by joining our Email news letter, Twitter or be a part of RNspeak.com Facebook fan page.
Receive Latest Updates for June & July 2012 NLE
Here are the complete list of Manila Room Assignments- June & July 2012 (NLE) Nursing Licensure Exam.
Manila Room Assignments- June & July 2012 (NLE) Nursing Licensure Exam(Removal)
1. Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
2. Bring the following
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Pencils no. 1 or 2
- Black ball pens
- Metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Long brown and long plastic envelopes
- Non-programmable calculators
3. Prescribed dress code
- Male – clinical uniform (white shoes, white socks, no name plate, no school insinia/logo/pin) or school uniform
- Female – clinical uniform (white shoes, white stockings, no name plate, no school insinia/logo/pin) or school uniform
- Pregnant female – white clinical scrub suit
PRC December 2011 Nursing Board Exam Room Assignments.
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
Examinees are reminded to take note of their exam venue (school/building and address) to avoid hassle on the examination day.
As per PRC-BON Resolution no. 2009-20, those who will take the Nursing Board Exam are required to observe the following dress code:
- Male – Clinical uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo, and pin or School Uniform.
- Female – Clinical uniform with white shoes and white stockings but without nameplate, school insignia/logo, and pin or School Uniform.
- Pregnant Examinees – White clinical scrub suit
- Repeaters may wear white clinical scrub suit.
Meanwhile, to enhance your chances of passing the nursing board exam and to boost your self confidence, it is higly recommended that you take our Pre-board exam for December 2011 NLE and other Nursing Practice Tests.
Also, don’t forget to read the following suggested articles as you wait for the examination day.
How to Pass the Nursing Board Exam
Final Tips Before the Board Examination Part 1
Final Tips Before the Board Examination Part 2
Final Tips Before the Board Examination Part 3
Test taking tips for the Nursing Board Exam
Critical Thinking: Identifying the Keyword
Critical Thinking: Situation of the Question
Critical Thinking: Choosing the Best Option
How I Passed the Nursing Board Examination Part 1
How I Passed the Nursing Board Examination Part 2
Daisy Jane Antipuesto RN MN
Currently a Nursing Local Board Examination Reviewer. Subjects handled are Pediatric, Obstetric and Psychiatric Nursing. Previous work experiences include: Clinical instructor/lecturer, clinical coordinator (Level II), caregiver instructor/lecturer, NC2 examination reviewer and staff/clinic nurse. Areas of specialization: Emergency room, Orthopedic Ward and Delivery Room. Also an IELTS passer.